Monday, February 9, 2009

A Tribute To All Virtual Friends


This message is a tribute to all my virtual friend. Many persons think, the virtual friendship is not cold, impersonal and without feeling. No, well on the contrary, the virtual friendship is simple, surprising and sincere.

My virtual friend, eventough we never meet personally, we admires and respects our essence to each other. It does not matter if we are white, black, high,low, fat, thin...

It also does not matter if we have luxury car, if our house is like a pallace or if we have nothing. The distance also it is not a problem, since the virtual friendship is universal.

My virtual friends, you are the person who orders me affectionate, recrucibles every day, one good morning, a good night... Very often only you direct me, time or other one, the emails that you forwarded from other friends, the comment you leaved on my blog or on my Friendster or MysSpace...You entertained me whenever i enter the chatroom....and you never stops forgetting me.

And since that does well!

0 comments: