Monday, March 2, 2009

I Need to Meet You..

When I waked up in the morning, I found my heart beating fast... because I just had a dream... dream about you... and there is my tears... proved that Imissed you very much. I really need to send you a letter, to tell you how much I love you... and how much I miss you... But in the end, I dont know where to send it to... I dont even know where you are. People say that you are somewhere in neighbourhood country named P. Mama... I really hope that you will never forget me... and I hope that we could meet again..


4 comments:

Abang Lan said...

Adik... sabar k... big girl don't cry tau... Love you so much..

Laila Neeja said...

Thanks abang... tapi kan Zaza memang susah nak lupa kisah tu... Kalau boleh memang nak hilangkan terus dari ingatan... tapi Zaza tak boleh... Ingatan tu datang sendiri..

Fifiey82 said...

sory tnya... mama zz pegi mana?

Laila Neeja said...

Wait until my holiday k?... it is a very long story to tell... he he he... See you. InsyaAllah... if panjang umur.... Mudah2an lah kan.